[본문TEXT_1-4과] 중2 능률(김성곤)
자료요청은 리카수니 카페에서만 가능합니다.
2019년 요청되는 자료는 업데이트 자료로 올려지고 있습니다. 참조하세요~
중2 능률(김성곤) 4과 Go Green Together
My Science Project : Home Aquaponics
Jennifer: What are you reading?
Eric: I'm reading an article about aquaponics.
It's a way of growing plants without soil.
We can also grow plants and raise fish in just one system.
Jennifer: Is that possible?
Eric: We'll see. I'm going to try it at home for my science project.
Fish, bacteria, and plants are the main parts of aquaponics.
After you feed the fish, they produce waste.
The waste is turned into food for the plants by bacteria.
The plants clean the water by consuming the food.
This process is repeated again and again.
Home Aquaponics by Eric Jackson
Question: How can I make an aquaponics system at home?
Why is aquaponics good?
Period: From May 15 to August 15
a poor and small stones, a fish tank, a plastic tube, a water pump
plants, some fish, a box cutter, clay
1. I made holes in the bottom of a pot. Then I put small stones and plants in it.
2. I made a big hole in the lid of the fish tank and put the pot in the hole.
3. I fixed the pot in place with clay.
4. I made another hole in the lid and put a tube through it.
5. I put a water pump in the fish tank. I used the tube to connect the pump to the pot.
6. I filled the fish tank with water and put some fish in it. Then I turned on the pump.
이 글을 공유하기